Let’s Rock Christmas’ inaugural event comes in the wake of the continuing success of the Let’s Rock brand, which hosts incredible festival line-ups all over the UK to hundreds of thousands of people each year. This particular event promises to be just that little bit extra special though, with the artists performing not only their catalogue of hit singles, but Christmas classics as well, along with a multitude of guest appearances.
Let’s Rock Christmas takes place on December 14th at The SSE Arena, Wembley, 19:30pm – 22:30pm.
– Reserved seating in the first 3 rows
– Exclusive access to SSE VIP restaurant pre and post show
– Designated check-in
– Official souvenir VIP lanyard
– Welcome drink
– Finger buffet
– Exclusive after show party with Pat Sharp until 1am
Terms and Conditions of Admission
Please read these terms and conditions before visiting The SSE Arena, Wembley, and make sure that you understand them. If you enter The SSE Arena, Wembley, you will be taken to have understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about The SSE Arena, Wembley or these terms and conditions, please [contact us – link to Contact Centre]. If your query relates to these terms and conditions, please contact us before your visit.
1 DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In these Terms, certain words have specific meanings, as follows:
“AEG” / “we” / “us” / “our”
means AEG Facilities (UK) Limited.
means a music concert, sporting event or other live event taking place at The SSE Arena, Wembley.
means a person or entity organising an Event, which may be AEG or may be another person such as a promoter, producer, artist, sporting team or record label.
“The SSE Arena, Wembley”
means the multipurpose entertainment destination located at Wembley, Middlesex HA9 0AA;
means a ticket, electronic ticket, wristband or any other device giving the bearer the right to attend an Event.
means a person authorised by the Organiser to sell Tickets on behalf of that Organiser
means these terms and conditions.
“you” / “your”
means any person seeking admission to The SSE Arena, Wembley to attend an Event.
2. Your admission to and conduct at The SSE Arena, Wembley and at all Events is governed by these Venue Terms. By purchasing Tickets and/or entering or attempting to enter The SSE Arena, Wembley, you will be taken to have accepted these Venue Terms.
3. Some Organisers and/or Ticket Agents may have their own terms and conditions, which may apply to you when using your Tickets and attending an Event, in addition to these Venue Terms. If there is any inconsistency between these Venue Terms and the terms specified by Organisers and/or Ticket Agents, these Venue Terms will apply in priority to the others.
2. Each visit to The SSE Arena, Wembley will be subject to the Venue Terms in force at the time of the visit. It is your responsibility to check the Venue Terms before entering The SSE Arena, Wembley, so that you are aware of any changes.
2. Only persons holding a valid Ticket will be admitted to Events at The SSE Arena, Wembley. You must keep your Ticket with you at all times during an Event.
3. Keep your Tickets safe. Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced. Removing the Ticket stub of a physical Ticket will invalidate the Ticket. Tickets cannot be duplicated if lost or stolen and neither AEG nor any Organiser will be liable for any lost or stolen Tickets.
4. Ownership or possession of a Ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the Ticket or used in connection with the Event. Tickets may not be used for promotions, competitions, sweepstakes or for other commercial purposes without the prior written consent of AEG and the Organiser.
5. For Events with seated and standing arrangements, each Ticket provides you with a licence to occupy a seat or to stand in an area (as applicable) of a value corresponding to that stated on your Ticket. We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the Ticket where it is not possible to allow you to occupy the specific seat printed on your Ticket. In these circumstances, we will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with a seat of equal value to that which you purchased and where we are unable to do so we will reimburse to you the difference in value of the seat we are able to provide and the value of the seat printed on your Ticket and we shall have no further liability to you as a result of the change in seats.
2. Tickets are typically sold by Ticket Agents on the basis that they are not transferable and must not be exchanged or resold except where a ticket exchange or resale facility authorised by us is offered.
3. Resale, or attempted resale or purchase of a Ticket other than via an authorised Ticket Agent, ticketing partner or official ticket resale partner of The SSE Arena, Wembley or the Organiser are grounds for seizure or cancellation of such Ticket without refund or other compensation.
4. The number of Tickets purchased may be subject to a maximum, which will be notified to you by the Ticket Agent before you make your booking. We reserve the right to request the cancellation by the Ticket Agent of any Tickets we have reasonable cause to believe to have been bought in excess of this maximum number or otherwise in breach of these Venue Terms. Unless notified to you otherwise during the Ticket booking process, the Ticket limit for Events at The SSE Arena, Wembley is 6 Tickets per person, credit card and household.
5. Neither we nor any Organiser will be required to honour Tickets if we know or have reasonable grounds for believing that they have been purchased from unauthorised agents or other unauthorised sources including, without limitation, ticket touts, or duplicated. We will be entitled to refuse entry to any person holding such a Ticket, or to eject them from The SSE Arena, Wembley and/or the Event.
2. Subject to any additional age restrictions that may apply to individual Events:
(a) children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over; and
(b) children under 16 cannot enter the standing area and may only enter the Event with seated Tickets. We will not be liable to refund any standing Tickets which have been purchased for use by children under 16 in relation to such Events.
3. Events may be age restricted and it is the responsibility of the person who purchases the Tickets to check that s/he and persons on whose behalf s/he purchases the Tickets comply with such age restrictions before purchasing the Tickets. If you attend an Event where age restrictions apply and/or if you are claiming a concession, you must be able to provide photographic proof of identity and age or entitlement, as appropriate (e.g. student pass). We reserve the right to refuse entry, without refund, to any person who is unable to provide such photographic proof.
4. It is your responsibility to check the suitability of an Event for any children in your party regardless of official age restrictions, this includes considering the type of audience the Event is likely to attract and whether such an audience is a suitable environment for children in your party. Refunds will not be issued if any aspect of an Event, including the behaviour of other audience members, causes offence to you or any children on whose behalf you have purchased Tickets.
5. We do not recommend subjecting children to loud music over a sustained period of time. Hearing protection is advised for Events taking place at The SSE Arena, Wembley where loud music is involved. A concert environment is not suitable for very young children.
6. Except for shows specifically aimed at children, accompanying adults should be confident that children within their party will not cause disruption to other audience members. Any disruption may result in you and your children being removed from The SSE Arena, Wembley.
2. Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of other visitors. We may conduct security searches of clothing, bags and other items, as determined by us in our reasonable discretion, including on entry and exit.
3. Prohibited Items
We reserve the right to prohibit within The SSE Arena, Wembley:
(a) items which are or may be illegal. Anyone found in possession of illegal or contraband goods may also be liable for prosecution;
(b) weapons, ammunition, explosives, horns, whistles, drums, fireworks, flagpoles, large umbrellas or any other item which in our reasonable opinion, may cause danger or disruption to any Event or to other visitors (regardless of whether or not such item is illegal or is carried for specific purposes);
(c) items which artists performing at an Event or their management have asked us to prohibit or are otherwise prohibited pursuant to these Venue Terms.
You are not permitted to bring food and beverages into any Venue except as set out in section 10 below.
4. You are responsible for safeguarding your property when at The SSE Arena, Wembley and AEG will have no liability for property that is lost, stolen or damaged when at The SSE Arena, Wembley. All items left with stewards before entry into The SSE Arena, Wembley are left at your own risk.
5. Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in The SSE Arena, Wembley. Customers attending with assistance dogs are requested to contact The SSE Arena, Wembley in advance for further information.
6. You may not be permitted into The SSE Arena, Wembley, or may be ejected from it, and required to surrender any Tickets you hold, without refund, if you refuse to leave a Prohibited Item (see section 7.3) with our stewards or refuse to be searched on entry or if, in our reasonable opinion, you or your behaviour or any item you are carrying:
(a) poses a health and safety risk;
(b) affects the enjoyment of other visitors;
(c) affects the running of the Event;
(d) may cause damage to or interfere with the property of AEG or the Organisers;
(e) is in breach of these Venue Terms;
(f) is illegal;
(g) may lead to a breach of any licensing conditions applicable at The SSE Arena, Wembley; or
(h) is in breach of any rules and regulations exhibited on notices at The SSE Arena, Wembley, such as:
(i) entering any backstage or prohibited areas
(ii) standing in seats or in walkways
(iii) climbing on the building structure
(iv) throwing any objects or substances onto the stage or into the crowd or at another visitor
7. Should you experience any problems while in The SSE Arena, Wembley please contact the nearest steward so that every reasonable effort can be made to resolve the issue prior to, or during the Event you are attending as complaints are very difficult to resolve after the Event.
2. In relation to seated Events, other members of the audience may stand up during the Event which may block your view if you choose to remain seated or if they are taller than you. Refunds and compensation will not be offered if your view is restricted in this way.
3. Floor seating is not tiered and refunds or compensation will not be offered if your view is restricted as a result of the floor not being tiered.
4. There will be no admission to the Event before the designated opening times.
5. For some specific Events, and at the request of the artist, latecomers may not be admitted into the auditorium until a suitable break in the performance. If you expect that you will not be able to arrive at an Event on time please [contact us – link to Contact Centre] before buying your Ticket as we will not refund Tickets if you miss all or part of an Event due to your late arrival.
6. The use of cameras, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited and such items may not be used within The SSE Arena, Wembley except with our express written consent.
7. You are required to observe and comply with all rules and regulations shown on notices at The SSE Arena, Wembley and to comply with all instructions given to you by The SSE Arena, Wembley stewards and staff at the Event.
8. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change. It is your responsibility to make appropriate arrangements to ensure that you arrive at The SSE Arena, Wembley in sufficient time in case the Event starts early and to ensure that you are able to stay until the close of the Event should you wish to if it overruns. No refunds will be payable and we will not be responsible for the cost of alternative travel arrangements or for any other loss you suffer (including loss of enjoyment) as a result of an Event not running to the precise advertised times.
9. CCTV and film cameras may be present at and around The SSE Arena, Wembley, this includes filming by the police or security staff carried out for the security of visitors, and filming and/or photography by Event Organisers. By purchasing a Ticket to an Event and/or attending The SSE Arena, Wembley you give your express consent to all such filming and to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording (“Footage”), all rights in which will be owned by us, the Organiser or the relevant third party. You also agree that any such Footage may be used by us or the Organiser in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, including (with the exception of CCTV or security Footage) for commercial purposes, such as merchandising or DVDs, without payment or compensation to you.
10. You must leave The SSE Arena, Wembley quietly in consideration for our neighbours. Any failure to do so may result in you being refused entry to, or permission to purchase Tickets to, future Events.
2. Bottle tops will be removed from all bottles to be taken into The SSE Arena, Wembley to reduce the risk of them becoming rolling trip hazards, or used as missiles. Occasionally, drinks will be decanted into plastic cups.
3. When purchasing alcohol, if you appear to be under the age of 25, you may be asked for proof of age.
4. We reserve the right to refuse to serve you alcohol if, in our reasonable opinion, we believe that you are intoxicated or likely to become intoxicated if we serve you further alcoholic beverages.
2. No smoking is permitted in any part of The SSE Arena, Wembley.
3. WARNING – prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Flashing lights may be used during a performance.
4. If you have any specific access requirements, please contact us before purchasing Tickets, to ensure that we can accommodate your requirements. Accessible seating may not be available unless it is arranged in advance.
1. If we breach our obligations to you under these Venue Terms or we are negligent and, as a result, you suffer any loss or damage in connection with your presence at The SSE Arena, Wembley, you may be entitled to claim that loss from us, but:
(a) we will only be liable for your loss or damage up to an amount equal to the face value of the Ticket purchased by you for the Event you are attending (if any); and
(b) we will not be liable to you for loss or expenses incurred in connection with your visit to The SSE Arena, Wembley, any Event, or its cancellation, such as the cost of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made in connection with any Event.
2. For the purposes of these Venue Terms, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond AEG’s or the Organiser’s control, including, without limitation, any act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, national defence requirements or acts or regulations of national or local governments. Neither we nor the Organiser will be liable to you under these Venue Terms to the extent that the failure is cause by a Force Majeure event.
3. Notwithstanding paragraphs 13.1 and 13.2 above, nothing in these terms shall be construed as excluding or restricting our liability for death and/or personal injury caused by our negligence nor for any other form of liability that may not by law be limited.
2. If any provision of these Venue Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of these Venue Terms valid and enforceable.
3. If we delay or fail to enforce any of these Venue Terms it shall not mean that we have waived our right to do so.
4. All of these Venue Terms are governed by English Law and any disputes arising under them are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The SSE Arena, Wembley (the “Venue”) sells Tickets to events as agent on behalf of the event’s promoter (the “Event Promoter”). Tickets are sold by the Venue on and subject to the terms and conditions of the Event Promoter and The Venue (a full set of which are available at www.ssearena.co.uk and in writing from 020 8782 5566). The terms and conditions relating to admission have been extracted and reprinted here for your convenience:
1. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Venue and have this Ticket available for inspection throughout the event. If you buy tickets from unauthorised sources, the tickets may not be valid and admission to the event may not be permitted.
2. The venue is not liable for any Tickets that are lost or stolen. Standing tickets cannot usually be replaced.
3. Please check your Tickets upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Defacing the Ticket or removing the Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket.
4. Resale or attempted resale or purchase of a Ticket other than via an authorised ticket agent or ticketing partner of the Venue are grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or compensation.
5. Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with Terms and Conditions.
6. It is your responsibility to check that the Event is going ahead at the date and time printed on this Ticket. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
7. All children must have a ticket. Unless otherwise stated, children under 14 yrs must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16 yrs or over). No-one under the age of 14 yrs is permitted onto the standing floor; 14 – 15 year olds must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16 yrs or over).
8. The Ticket holder has a right only to a seat of value corresponding to that stated on the Ticket holder’s Ticket and the Venue Manager reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
9. Latecomers MAY not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
10. You may be refused entry or ejected without compensation or refund if, in the reasonable opinion of the Venue Manager, the presence of the ticket-holder in the Venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder, and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience, and/or the running of the concert (for example: if you are (or appear to be) drunk, under age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, decline to be searched or are in breach of any of these terms & conditions).
11. When purchasing alcohol if you appear to be under 25 you will be asked for proof of age. The Venue is a no smoking venue.
12. To ensure audience safety, we may conduct security searches from time to time as a condition of entry and reserve the right to confiscate any item which may cause danger or disruption to other members of the audience/the event.
13. No cans or glass bottles are allowed in the Venue. Bottle tops may be removed. Alcohol may not be brought into the Venue.
14. The Venue reserves the right to refuse readmission once you have left the Venue.
15. CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Venue. Attending an event signifies ticket holders’ consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience without payment or copyright.
16. Unless otherwise stated, professional type cameras (with large or detachable lenses), camcorders, tripods and sound recording equipment are not permitted. Such items may be confiscated.
17. Animals (except Assistance Dogs) are not permitted in the auditorium.
18. Official merchandise is only available from Wembley outlets at the Venue.
19. In seated areas other members of the audience may stand up during the event.
20. If you experience a problem please contact a steward so that we can resolve the issue at the event.
21. Customers are requested to address any specific access requirements in advance of their visit by contacting the Venue directly.
22. Loud music can damage hearing.
23. Please consider our neighbours and leave the Venue quietly.
Wembley Arena (the “Venue Manager”) sells Tickets to events as agent on behalf of the event’s promoter (the “Event Promoter”). Tickets (“Tickets”) sold by Wembley Arena on and subject to the terms and conditions of the Event Promoter and The Venue (a full set of which are available at www.wembleyarena.co.uk and in writing from 020 8782 5566).
1. Please check your Tickets on receipt.
2. The venue is not liable for any Tickets that are lost or stolen. Standing tickets cannot usually be replaced.
3. Removing the ticket stub invalidates the Ticket.
4. Tickets are non-transferable. Reselling a Ticket for profit/commercial gain without the express permission of the artist’s management or promoter will make it void, and the holder may be refused entry to or removed from the Venue.
5. Tickets cannot be exchanged after purchase.
6. Refunds will not be given unless the event is cancelled or in certain other circumstances described, under “The Performance” below.
7. All children must have a ticket. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Standing areas are not suitable for children under 16. Events may be age restricted and it is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to check before purchasing.
8. The Ticket holder has a right only to a seat of value corresponding to that stated on the Ticket holder’s Ticket and management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
2. You are not permitted to sell or offer for sale or distribute any items whilst at or in the environs of The SSE Arena, Wembley including, without limitation, merchandise, Tickets, food, beverages, cigarettes or smoking materials, newspapers or magazines.
3. You must not bring into The SSE Arena, Wembley or display or distribute (whether for free or with a charge) at an Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials nor any leaflets, signage or other materials containing religious or political messaging.
2. In the event of a cancellation, postponement or material alteration of an Event you may be entitled to a refund in accordance with the terms and conditions or refund policy of the authorised Ticket Agent from whom you purchased your Ticket(s) and you must contact the Ticket Agent to request all refunds. No refunds will be issued directly to you by AEG or the Organiser of any Event. Ticket Agents may not make a refund if you fail to follows the instructions provided within the timeframes notified in their terms and conditions.
3. It is your responsibility to check the website for The SSE Arena, Wembley, Event or Ticket Agent for news of any cancellation, postponement or alteration of the Event. Information on such matters will be made available on behalf of the Organiser as soon as reasonably practicable on the Venue website at www.ssearena.co.uk and/or at The SSE Arena, Wembley. Customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation or alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to an Event.